Did anyone realize that..

Photobucket

Frasier talks in a British accent?

I just noticed it while I was dozing through an episode and suddenly it hit me "Is Frasier supposed to be British?" One could argue that he just pronounces everything in a very direct and exaggerated way. But no. That's not it. He's trying to be British. Frankly I don't blame him, Europeans are some some pretty snazzy people and they are so much better than Americans in every instance.

But maybe he's not trying to be British and he just is British? I've never really watched Frasier all the way through-hence the above stated "dozing." I'm much more of a Seinfield person, which usually comes on either right before or right after Frasier. But if anyone knows could you please tell me if Frasier is British or if he's just a creepy American guy biting off of the British accent?

thank you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.