eh.

Last night I had the most horrific nightmare. It was like some weird SCIFI Channel movie. I dreamt that I worked for The San Jose Event Center (SJSU's?) and our building was being ravaged by an angry tiger we had been holding for an upcoming show. The tiger wasn't just eating my co-workers, but it was intelligently going to every floor and just killing people for kicks. Not only that, but somehow we had lost the cub that came with it (which is probably why it was so angry).

Throughout the whole dream I was basically running for my life and trying to stay at least one floor above the tiger so that I wouldn't get killed.

Somehow, when I finally reached the top of the building (which seemed to have a million floors), I sat down at my desk and was about to say to my co-worker Vivian, "Viv, if you see a small.." and right before I was about to say "cat", Vivian cuts me off and says "Look I've found just the cutest little kitten running around downstairs." Right when I was about to fly into a rage over her stupidity I woke up.

Even in my dreams I can't get away from stupid people :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.