I'm exhausted.

This past weekend I went to see Rony Alwin's photo gallery in SF. It was so cool. He had all his photos of celebs and comedians lined up against one wall, and there was a running bar on the other wall [my fave wall. haha jk ;)] He really does have some interesting photos though. Almost all of them were portraits of people in their different habitats. I think the main way that he gets his photos is by setting up photo booths around LA and people just walk right up and get shot! How innovative! I would have put some up here but I'm not allowed to save and post any of his pictures :-/

Anyway, the after-party consisted of wonderful 80s beats from DJ Skeet Skeet, cupcakes and alcohol. It was awesome!


One day I hope to have my own photo gallery.

*sigh* One day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.