Opening Night

Everyone here at the theatre is getting ready for opening night this Friday. Yes, the Kite Runner will soon be up and running! I guess I'm sort of excited too. But just not as much as everyone else, seeing as how I'll be stuck at the Press Table for about an hour before the show then will be running around taking care of "intern duties" while everyone else gets to sip on wine and chat about the play.

But my time at the theatre is dwindling down. And for that I'm almost estatic! Don't get me wrong, I love working at the theatre and I have the most awesome co-workers (plus I get to meet all the amazing actors), buy it's not easy working and not getting paid. Sure I get college credit and progressed about a mile towards graduation, but hey, a girl needs money ya know?

This week shall be intensely busy. I'll have to finish the press packets, distribute Kite Runner flyers at some local colleges, write photo captions for the press, start the blog for the next play and contact the cast for the next play as well.

>.<

At least my weekend was semi-relaxing. I didn't have to deal with too much faggotry (once again, this term means "bs").

Have a happy day everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.